Black Shamrock is looking for a Character Artist to help us create kick-ass action RPG based on a famous IP (new production).
We are seeking a motivated and efficient Artist familiar with 3D pipelines and all aspects of character creation to join our talented team.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with Art Director to develop style and provide consistent quality across all characters, creatures and related models
- Create and assist in the production of character models
- Guarantee the quality of the models and ensure that they are produced on time
- Troubleshoot artistic and technical issues
What you should have
- Degree/diploma in fine arts, modeling or equivalent experience an asset.
- Experienced and proficient with 3D Studio MAX (or Maya), Zbrush (and/or Mudbox) and Photoshop
- Strong 3D modeling, sculpting and texturing skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of anatomy
- Experience of real-time character pipelines and efficient management of UVs and texture memory
- You are able to receive and apply feedback effectively
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to 3D engines and level editors
- Understanding of character preparation from modeling, rigging and skinning for animation
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
- Great organizational and communication skills (English)
- Full-time in-house position
- Central Dublin location
- Available as soon as possible
- Salary to be defined depending on your profile
Please use this form to apply for the position, do not hesitate to add as many external links as you have (Behance, Sketchfab, Artstation, Vimeo, Github).