Black Shamrock is looking for a concept artist to create stunning concept artwork for our many in-house kick-ass projects.
We are seeking a highly skilled and efficient concept artist to work closely with the art director and our creative team.
What you will be doing
- Creating art elements for different projects such as references for the art production (Environment, Character, UI etc.), loading screens, matte paintings and marketing resources.
- Maintain consistent style under the direction of the Art Director
- Creativity in character costume designs and/or environments
- Effectively communicate visual intentions with teams
- Make any necessary iterations to ensure that the work is matching the artistic vision
- Account for technical constraints and limitations to suggest realistic deadlines
- Iterate on selected sketches by adding more details
What you should have
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the gaming industry
- Good Photoshop skills, Corel painter or equivalent software
- Good understanding of color, shape, scale, lighting
- Should be capable in a broad range of styles, from cartoon to realistic.
- Strong understanding of anatomy corresponding to humans and animals
- Comfortable with iterative approach
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges
- Knowledge of 3D softwares is a plus
- Ability to work with people from other fields of expertise
- Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams
- Well Organized
- Full-time in-house position
- Central Dublin location
- Available as soon as possible
- Salary to be defined depending on your profile
Please use this form to apply for the position, do not hesitate to add as many external links as you have (Behance, Sketchfab, Artstation, Vimeo, Github).