INTERN 3D ARTIST
Black Shamrock is looking for a 3D artist to help us create kick-ass action RPG based on a famous IP (new production).
We are seeking a motivated and efficient artist to work on every aspect of 3D assets creation with our talented art team.
This role should be filled by a creative and very passionate person, able to help the team with new ideas.
What you will be doing
- Create a variety of high-quality, textured 3D assets (characters, environments and props).
- Help and assist the art team and the lead 3D artist on several tasks.
- Uphold the art direction defined by the Art Director.
What you should have
- Experienced and proficient with 3D Studio MAX (or Maya), Zbrush (and/or Mudbox) and Photoshop.
- Strong low-poly and high-poly modeling, sculpting and texturing skills.
- Able to work effectively and accurately from pre-defined concept art and designs.
- Experience of real-time assets pipelines is a plus.
- You are able to receive and apply feedbacks effectively.
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to 3D engines (Unity or Unreal) and level editors is a plus.
- Understanding of character preparation from modeling, rigging and skinning for animation is a plus.
- Great organizational and communication skills (English)
- Full-time in-house position
- Central Dublin location
- Salary to be defined depending on your profile
Please use this form to apply for the position, do not hesitate to add as many external links as you have (Behance, Sketchfab, Artstation, Vimeo, Github).