Black Shamrock is looking for a Sound Designer to help us create kick-ass action RPG based on a famous IP (new production).
We are seeking a highly skilled and talented person to handle the audio aspects of the game and to work with our team towards building an awesome player experience.
What you will be doing
- Creation of all forms (interactive and linear) of Sound Design such as environmental/ambience, UI sounds, dialogue, creatures, VO, animation, cinematic, etc.
- Mixing, recording, editing, and implementation of in-game sound effects, VO, and possibly music.
- Troubleshooting audio issues and finding appropriate solutions, optimized to meet memory budgets and performance requirements across multiple platforms.
- Collaborating with the team during the creation and implementation phases with sound assets to match aesthetic and technical specifications.
- Working closely with game designers to produce sound design documents
- Securing the high-quality audio deliverables on time.
What you should have
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the games industry or audio design
- College degree in related field preferred
- Significant experience with mixing, recording, editing, and implementation of sounds in a game development setting
- Extensive knowledge of the current standards of audio design in the game industry
- Solid skills in audio recording, processing and mixing
- A passion for audio design and making games
- 1 or more shipped game titles is a plus
- Experience with Unreal Engine and audio programming experience is a plus
- Familiarity with a variety of audio middleware application is a plus
- Great organizational and communication skills (English)
- Full-time in-house position
- Central Dublin location
- Available as soon as possible
- Salary to be defined depending on your profile
Please use this form to apply for the position, do not hesitate to add as many external links as you have.