Virtuos Holdings Pte. Ltd. and all of its subsidiaries (collectively, “the Company”) is committed to protecting your personal information. It is a core principle of our business and also our corporate social responsibility to protect and properly manage personal information obtained from third parties.
Who Does This Policy Apply To?
Job Seekers and Candidates
Definition of Personal Data
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Company will obtain personal data via appropriate methods.
- The Company uses personal data within the scope of the purposes of use specified, except where allowed by applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company will not use personal data beyond the necessary scope for the attainment of the stated purposes of use.
- The Company shall not provide personal data and personal identification data to a third party without prior consent from the individual, except where allowed by applicable laws and regulations.
By accessing and using out website, you are deemed to consent to receive Cookies, unless you disable or delete Cookies or set your browser to alert you when Cookies are being sent to your computer. Please also note that the use of information obtained by third party providers through cookies placed by them is also subject to their own privacy policies.
By sending your personal data through our Contact Us webpage, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, use and disclosure of your data by the Company for the purposes of providing subsequent services, direct marketing, and to communicate with you for one or more of such purpose(s). Your personal data will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes unless we notify you otherwise. Personal data submitted via the website could potentially be shared across our studios globally and this would only be done for the above-mentioned purposes.
Job Seekers and Candidates
Job seekers are to please note the following:
- When providing your personal data to the Company, please ensure that it is accurate and complete.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest to carry out our business in favour of the best interests of all our customers, job seekers, suppliers and vendors, and service providers (such as Avature), employees, officers and/or shareholders.
- The personal data received from you will be used for recruitment purposes only and will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes. Personal data submitted via the website could potentially be shared across our studios globally and this would only be done for the purposes of recruitment.
- The Company may retain your application and personal data submitted for the timeframe permitted under appliable laws, so that your candidacy may be considered for other suitable positions within this timeframe.
- The Company may also retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of another natural person or entity.
Respect for Individual Rights and Freedoms
The Company respects your individual rights and freedoms under the GDPR and other applicable data protection laws.
In summary, these rights include:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification/correction of errors;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
Personal Data Protection Management System
In order to ensure the security of personal data, the Company implements security measures necessary for prevention of leakage, loss or damage of personal data. Should the handling of any personal data be outsourced to a third party, an agreement with that third party requiring the protection of personal data will be created. The Company also provides instructions and supervision to the third party regarding the correct handling of personal data.
Internally, the Company’s managers collectively oversee the protection and management of personal data, and employees receive periodic training and guidance on best procedures when handling personal data.
The Company does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children below the age without requiring parental consent.
You can contact our Privacy Office at [email protected] should you have any concerns or require more information.
Last Updated: 14 September 2021